Phoenician herb grinders are American Made & built to last. With regular use all herb grinders do need to be cleaned from time to time, particularly more-so in humid climates or when used with extra sticky buds. Taking good care of your herb grinder will make sure you get the best and most use of it, while maintaining your warranty coverage. Please follow the directions below to clean your herb grinder.
How To Clean Your Herb Grinder:
- BASIC CLEANING: Soak your Phoenician product in 90-99% isopropyl alcohol ONLY. Let sit for at least 12 hours. After removing, wash the product thoroughly with hot water and soap.
- EXTRA DIRTY GRINDERS: If needed, you can use a toothbrush or Q-tips to assist in the removal of residue and buildup. You can repeat this process as many times as necessary until you are grinding like new again!
- NATURAL CLEANING: Pick up a small bottle of hemp oil and gently Q-tip your grinder clean. Be sure to wash thoroughly with soap and hot water before using.
- DO NOT USE glass cleaners such as 420 Formula® or 710 Formula® to clean your grinder. These products may contain de-natured alcohol and other chemicals that can strip the anodize coating.
- DO NOT boil your grinder in water. Any damage caused by improper cleaning will void any warranty.