How To Use Your Phoenician Grinder:
1. Open the top piece of your grinder with a 1/4 turn.
2. Place herb between the diametrically cut teeth of the 2nd piece of your grinder.
3. Replace the top piece of grinder,. You will want to make sure the 2 magnets are touching for proper grinding.
4. While gripping your grinder, turn the top piece clockwise 1/4, now turn counterclockwise 1/4. Repeat this step until all your herb has been ground and dropped down to the next chamber.
5. Once you are done grinding your herb, remove the top 2 pieces with a 1/4 turn using our fast-lock feature.
How Much Herb Per Size Grinder:
This will vary depending on your climate and density of your herb, but a general rule of thumb is to fill your grinder's top piece 50% (the one with the teeth!)
Improperly grinding can result in the following damages:
- Damage To The Teeth
- Damage To The Magnets
- Damage To The Screen